Monday, February 05, 2007

oh dear...the pressure!

Well, Beth tagged me and now I have to write six weird things about me ... (the challenge is keeping it to six, I suppose)

Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with the 'six weird things about me' blog post. People who get tagged need to write their own six weird things post and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, tag six more people and don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and tell them to read your blog.

1. I love Extreme Home Makeover. Cry through each episode. Sometimes even in the previews. No excuses. (this added to my love for Dog the Bounty Hunter)
2. I'm a "rule-follower" except for when I don't feel it's important (which is determined in each situation...by a HIGHLY developed logic). My excuse is usually that I'm following the "spirit of the law" rather than the letter. :)
3. I will only eat small candies two or four at a time. One or three just feels wierd in my mouth. And if they are brightly coloured, I try to put them in colour combinations that are pleasing. (oh dear, I can't believe I'm publishing this)
4. When I wake up in the morning, I want coffee. If I don't, I know I'm sick. When I've been sick, I know I'm on the mend when I start craving coffee again. It's a good sign...
5. Um...let's see. I love organizational systems. Not SO good at keeping them implemented, but love the process of making order from chaos. Am working on the follow-through. But am also working in a place for a "pile" of misc. stuff within my systems so that I can do what comes naturally (that is, PILE) and then go on a major purge of the piles once a week/month. Works better for me. But it's wierd because it can look like things are terribly disorganized even though there is a 'system'...just ask Gordon. :)
6. I take pictures of the plants on our balcony fairly regularly. And then I post them on my blog. Pets, children, makes sense. Plants? I don't know. I think it's my way of encouraging my non-BC residents that at least spring is starting _somewhere_ ... and my way of reminding myself of the progress.

I tag Gordon, Santosh, Audrey, ... oh-oh...I don't think I know six people who blog. Beth would make four, but then she's already done it. Oh well, it fits well with number 2.

No comments: