1. Share a highlight from this summer. (If you please, don't just say "our vacation to the Canadian Rockies." Give us a little detail or image. Help us live vicariously through you!)
We DID go to Banff & Lake Louise while we were in Calgary for a week visiting my family, but I promise that I'll pick another favourite.
2. Are you glad to see this summer end? Why or why not?
3. Name one or two things you're looking forward to this fall.
TWO classes in one semester. Haven't done this during my entire 5 years of working on my Masters degree. Makes me believe I might actually finish someday.
I'm also looking forward to year three in a job I'm enjoying...and that I finally feel like I have a handle on. It would seem that if the first year was focused on survival, the second was focused on development and I think this year might allow for a little experimentation!
4. Do you have any special preparations or activities to mark the transition from one season to another? (Cleaning of house, putting away summer clothes, one last trip to the beach)
Ooh. Not anything that I can put my finger on except maybe that there are a few "summer meals" that we only eat in the summer. (One being the Thai Chicken Salad) I was thinking I'd make it this weekend...and truly, that could be the last time til next year. Sad. Then again, I'm looking forward to soups and hearty fallish meals too.
5. I'll know that fall is really here when I buy school supplies.