Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Monday?

I remember Easter Monday.

But apparently today is just 'Monday'. Both of us are off to work - and after a weekend of many events. Friday was our church's Good Friday service - sounds normal enough until I add that I led and Gordon sang with me...and it was our first time for each at our new church. (no pressure!) Saturday I had a rehearsal and a birthday party during the day and then Gordon and I became godparents on Saturday night at an Easter Vigil service at an Anglican Church. This is our godson!

Yesterday there was church and then we had my brother and sister-in-law and niece and her boyfriend over for Chinese take-out. Yummy. And nice to hang out with them. And nice to have our place full of people. Haven't had time to do much entertaining lately.

Anyway, I'm off to work - mostly packing boxes today as I think I get to move into my new office one of these days...

I'll leave you with an update on the balcony garden...I know you're dying to see it. :) OH! Except that I replaced the dead geranium on the left with two seedling geraniums and a pansy... so that little corner of death is all RESURRECTED!

No comments: