1. Wearing - yoga pants and an old tshirt...just did a pilates video. A new endeavour of Gordon's and mine - and I'm amazed at how it's melting tension from my neck and shoulders. The day I skipped, I was in pain. The days I've done it, I've felt really good.
2. Pondering - Pastors Conference 2007 @ Regent College. I'm leading worship again. How does one prepare to lead a community of people that isn't actually a community yet? I always find this challenging - it shows how much I value preparing to lead people I know...But I'm thankful to have one Pastors Conference under my belt as it reminds me that it can be done. :) Great theme this year too: Telling the Old, Old Story in a New, New Era. Might even be able to use some of my 're-tuned hymns' that I've been working on lately.
3. Reading - Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley. She also wrote Beauty. Both are tellings of the Beauty and the Beast story. She loves the story so much that she ended up writing it twice, with twenty years in between. Gordon read Beauty to me when we were dating...and having him read to me didn't hurt in the falling in love department. :)
4. Dreaming - I'm dreaming of a holiday in St. Maarten. My brother in law has just been accepted into med school there and so it seems logical to support him by visiting, don't you think? Prices are pretty high though...so I'm wondering if we'll be able to get the money together, especially when all our extra money seems to be going towards my education. Let's see...6 credits or a week on the beach?
5. Eating - coffee. It's morning. What else would I want?