Today, what are you:
1. Wearing - short-sleeved white cotton blouse, black cropped pants, little black flats and multi-coloured bead bracelet
2. Reading - trying to write notes on "Weeds Among the Wheat" for my spring school class...but lately at night I'm sneaking in a chapter or at least a few pages of Elizabeth Moon's THE SPEED OF DARK which is excellent! (google it, I can't remember the link code and I'm too lazy to look it up...it's Friday!)
3. Eating - drinking a hot chocolate. Which is weird being that it's been hot hot hot and very stuffy in my office lately. But my nice friend lent me a fan and it's actually quite chilly in here today.
4. Doing - well, technically I'm procrastinating writing notes for my class, but we could think of it as a little "break"...
5. Pondering - what dishes Gordon and I should order when we go out for chinese food tonight...mmm...yummy.